I’ve now labelled the bottles of honey which are now for sale.
I have made some chilly Chutney using home grown tomatoes, onions and chillies.
I have doubled the amounts below to make the 6 jars.
- 500g red onions, finely sliced
- 1kg fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 8 – 12 fresh red chilli’s, roughly chopped
- a thumb-size piece of ginger, peeled and chopped
- 250g brown sugar
- 150ml red wine vinegar
- 5 cardamom seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
I also bake bread more or less every day and this is on of my Focaccia breads cheese and red onion.